Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Entrepreneurship(Stay Hungry Stay Foolish)!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys,
This book is for all those who want to get into the shoes of Entrepreneurship and want to walk into the unknown territories of business.It tells you about the courage of them,who left their high paid(6 digits) jobs from multinationals and opted to start their own ventures.I feel this people are the brave hearts and real heroes of their life who sacrified their familes,freinds,job,happiness and went out to do something different, something new, something challenging in life.It made me realize that people who are successful in their life is not just their luck which came through their way but rather it was the "KRIYA".

Few days back i was just freaking arround with some of my friends in "Crossword",and my eyes suddenly fall onto the book-"STAY HUNGRY STAY FOOLISH",within no time i grabbed the oppurtunity to read few lines of the book and i tell u,it was just amazing.So,without any fear of reccession and layoffs i swiped my credit card,hat's of to my red blood and my dutch courage :).This book was all about the 25 IIM graduates who of totally different indegrients went on with a common "GOAL"."GOAL" which felt weird and seemed obviate to people arround them but they instead went on, with aplomb into the unknown territories of lonliness and pain.They went on with a GOAL to become the masters of their own will,went on to be the boss of their own fences,went on to show us,that people of our class the bourgeois can also get into the shoes of entrepreneurship.They showed us to choose ones career beyond becoming engineers and doctors who work like slaves in someone elses fence and this one single thought really convinced and motivated me to to something different in life.Initialy i was very much obfuscate and baffeld of how things will work out for me and where do my future lay in this unpredictable world but now i have a clear vision and proper clarity of thought of what and how things are to be done to build a good career and future.I felt this book will somehow guide me to seek and strive my GOALS in my near future.I as an MBA aspirants learned how important it is for me to get into a good bschool as early as possible,wherein i not only enhance my skills with more adriotness but will also learn about the mantra of capital management and people management skills.People management, i always felt it somehow had, held in me...sorry jokes apart but yes on a serious not i really learned how important it is for me to get into a gud bschool(IIM).

It has really ignited fire in my belly and i have already started looking for stars out their.So guys it's upto you now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Saswat,

    It is nice to know about the book.
    But I am a bit against the statement that you have made "who sacrified their familes,freinds,job,happiness and went out to do something ".
    I personally feel that whatever they have done had an ulterior motive.They have taken the risk for their personal satisfaction as well as their families.
    Definitely they are heroes as they have taken calculated risks and are achievers.But they are doing the same for money and fame.
    After all they are BUSINESSMEN.

    Love as always,
    Sumit Daripa

    ReplyDelete