Tuesday, May 17, 2011

lissten.. sunoooooo

Guys, rather kids, as young as in 6th standard have a facebook account, a twiter handle and a girlfriend!

Teens, in 9th standard have it clear about their relationships!

Adolescents in first year college are drinking, smoking and do everything that I started doing only when I was nearing the end of college!

Young adults, freshly out of college, have a great sense of clarity of what they like, and what they dislike in their relationships!

This post forms its genesis in one such conversation. What does a guy wish in his girl?

Unlike girls, we are a very simple species, with a very elementary operating system fixed in our brains. Not complicated at all. Some simple wishes here and there is all that we crave for.

Listen up ladies: We know you’re keeping secrets from us. And even though you think you’ve got men all figured out, we’re hiding a few things ourselves. There are a little more than a few things, which we would want you to know.

Don’t invade our privacy – My cellphone, gmail account and facebook account is something mine. I would not want you to peep into it at the first given moment.
Please tell us how you would like us to please you, and trust me, we would not feel dumb! We would try to do everything possible within the limits of time, finances, influence and feasibility.
We like you to be a little jealous! A little is the word here. Overtly possessive is not necessary. we need definitions! Jealousy is an ugly thing which only gets worse.
you are allowed to be late, we are not!! Why??If you are late it is because you wanted to look great, and if we are late we just don’t care is what you believe. Ever heard of a thing called traffic??
Guys love neck rubs and if he lets you keep doing it, means that he really likes you
Calling us cute – okay! Puppies are cute, and so are small little teddy bears. That is the last thing a man would want to be called, and the small man all the more hates it. Now you know we we hate our aunts so much!
Licking our ears – My girlfriend is going to hate me for this. But seriously, Ears aren’t cleaned out as often as they should be. Licking them might feel good for a few seconds, but then your tongue just tastes like earwax.
Emoticons – seriously. We would just prefer to get a call, and hear you kiss and say I love you, rather than looking at funny pictures in yellow!
These are just some random things that people have been telling me for ages, and I have just done the chore of pinning them down.

To all the ladies, these are not my thoughts alone but those that are spoken by a majority of men. I am a firm believer of unconditional love!! No strings attached!

And all you beautiful women out there, you don’t really need to pay heed to any of these. These are for those other guys, who would want these qualities. For me, I would just fall for you if I hear you listening to the latest daler mehandi song – “listen, suno mere bhai..”

1 comment: