Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Coming Back to Life!!!!!!!!

In the silence of the night,
In the faint orange light,
When the winds decide to stay quiet,
Waiting for out hearts to unite.

As I lay drowned in your scent,
How I explain what it meant,
To hold you so close to the heart,
Wishing the moment would never depart.

Without a warning,without a clue,
As if planned by someone who knew.
Every moment the intimacy grew,
Unknown to me the passion brew.

I felt the eyelids drop,I felt the heartbeat stop,
I felt your warm breath,soothing the pain beneath,
I felt it happen,felt my lips dampen,
One peck, then the other,without a thought to bother.

A moment for all those years,
A moment for all those fears,
A moment for those burning fires,
A moment for the heart's desires.

Its the same night,
Its the same light,
But there's something amiss,
The feeling of perfect bliss...
Your company and the kiss.

2 comments:

  1. A nice creation. I doubt it is originally yours :) otherwise, take it as another level of appreciation. It beautifully narrates saga of gul & bulbul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz....kiske liye churaha hai be??

    ReplyDelete